Ads

Sunday, October 21, 2007

LOVE

im coming back again...it is bcoz im too too bored...i've nth to do...
we watched drama "sui4 yue4 feng1 yun2" before i start my blog...
it's oledi a climax for this series..de "ngai tin hang" get cancer n "weng sao fung" is coming back to revenge towards "wah ka"...
this was jz because of "LOVE"??....
haihz...watz love really mean to human beings??
after i watched this series...i realised that no matter how rich a person is..he or she also needs LOVE..
that's y LOVE is so important for us...
but i still can't find my true love now....
but it isn't matter...luckily i still haf my family n my friends beside me...
btw..i'll go back to penang next week...going to attend ma sister's convocation...
yeah..we're going to "pou" on saturday's night..
im looking forward to it...kekekz...
it ends for today...going to haf dinner d....

No comments: