Ads

Monday, April 12, 2010

开工第一天

before 8am I'd reached Intel
I did not late for the first day!
but im waiting there until 940
and a guy -Kenneth picked me up at last
so the first thing i learnt in my first day is "be patient"
then he brought me to the lab n showed me where is my seat
brought me walking around and introduced those colleague to me
We'd lunch together at Snake Temple
one of the benefits being the staff in Intel is getting RM2 for food everyday
so I can get 2 bottles of vitagen everyday =)
after lunch, attended a meeting at 1pm
knowing the progress of the department..introducing myself
and I get my own desktop after the meeting
jz sign up for the new hire staff things
430pm I attended another meeting for project team
back at around 6pm
and I jz knew that the office hour is actually 7-530 for mon-thurs and fri is jz working for half day..till 1pm...hahahah..shioknya
k..is time to rest..
shared Hoegaarden with mum before sleeping
nitez~


3 comments:

Lai Boon Fei said...

miracle...XD
erm..free 2 bottles of vitagen everday??

lansi may said...

miracle?cheh..i din late for today too..u noe y?coz we do not need to punch card..the working time is flexible..i'll never be late..wakakaka..but i'll still reach at 8 coz i dun wanna stay up late..
yup..RM2 everyday..if i din spend the RM2, then i can exchange with vitagen or other food la..

MingshiMacMac said...

wah....

so song eh ar..

got post for me ma?