Ads

Sunday, October 10, 2010

~*mini celebration*~

101010 is my first anniversary with him
he brought me to Bangsar Village on Saturday night
we walked around and decided to have our anniversary dinner at
F Concept Dining by Buffalo Kitchens

The opened kitchen

opened bar

My Boy

Me

~Food~

My Fushion Escalope

His Squid ink Linguine

~Us~

The food is quite special and nice
although you might not clear about what kind of food are you ordering when reading on menu
I would rate it 3 and a half stars over 5 =)

On 101010, I woke up earlier and prepared sandwiches for him as anniversary present
since he kept asking for 爱心便当
and sandwich is the one that I can handle
I called his roommate when I reached his house
he opened door for me and the lazy one was still sleeping
I crawled to his side and he was surprised

and here is the belated birthday present for him
-->Liverpool Jersey<--
he is one of the Liverpool fans
since I had no idea what to buy
and he mentioned that he wanted to have the Jersey before
thus I bought him one

I wore it when he took shower
and I covered my body with blanket
when he came in and wanna whacked me up
he saw red color shirt and was shocked when I showed him
and said "huh..y u buy this..so expensive..thanks dear" blabla..
hahaha
this was the effect that I wanted
him with his so call "cool" face expression..uekk
the couple tees
finally they met each other

love you my dear =)

3 comments:

sundubu said...

hahahahahahahahahha;;;;;;

so sweet!!!! hapy always!!!

lansi may said...

so many "ha" =)
okok..i'll try to be happy all the time ^^

eve^^ said...

Ah may, i am so touched after seeing you to be so hang fuk wif ur bf.. Wish u happy happy all the time! =)