Ads

Sunday, December 26, 2010

christmas celebration '10

2010's chirstmas eve was not only an eve for me
it meant a release for me as well
temporary free from assignments and tests
although final is coming after 2 weeks
this is a small break that I wish..woohooo

decided to go to Bukit Bintang for countdowning
we chose Pavilion at last

and had some drinks
searched for almost an hour
finally we got seats

ordered Hoegaarden for the Christmas night!

actually it's not that happening as I thought

Christmas day,
I asked my boy to have McD as lunch
and got to eat the Twister Fries~

had a BBQ night with coursemates

guys were bbq-ing

while girls were cooking with pot..coz it's much faster and convenient


chef of the night =)


we got this nice looking chic wings
of course the taste was not bad too^^

reached home at about 1
and finally had a nice sleep after few weeks

Happy New Year 2011 in advance~
all the best!! cheers

No comments: