Ads

Monday, April 18, 2011

birthday wishes to my BFF and Cousin~

18th April, is the birthday date for my BFF, Ms Lee and Cousin, Ms Yeap
Here to wish them all the best in future, live happily and blissfully with their beloved.

Lee Wan Ting
This year should be the 2nd time that I did not be with you during your birthday throughout these 8years
the 1st time was during my national service
I thought I did make you a call inside =)

Long time no see, and long time din take photo with you d lo~
recall some memories ^^





Yeap Shi Ying
a relative that I do not talk much with before I knew her from Ting?
seems to be a sunshine and positive girl
keep it up =)


Sorry for couldn't be in Penang to celebrate with you two.
I'll treat u two a meal when I'm back..BarBQ Plaza la ^^

No reply on this post then I'll just treat that I never make this deal..hehez

Happy Birthday once again!

3 comments:

T'estimo said...

prompt feedback to this post! yay~ waiting for the treat ;) hahaha

SY said...

i saw the treat i saw the treat! =D

lansi may said...

okok..i keep my words wan =)