Ads

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

activities for the past two weeks!

Before we ended our college life,
we went for a trip to redang island
kept snorkelling, eating and playing mahjong there =)
all the best to u guys~


after that, back to penang for family stuffs
and I found a job in pc fair..
"Printer! Projector!!" were shouted by me and my cousin

working for WKC~

and opposite of our booth was HTC
I look for smart phone like for almost one year plus
finally I got it

taadaaa--> HTC Incredible S..red colour is available as well..but go for black lastly

da jie came to pc fair and I showed her the phone
she "sam yok yok" and wanna buy it too..
thus..2 same phones for the sisters

WE ARE ENTERING TO ANDROID WORLD!! =)

1 comment:

Ang said...

finally you buy a new phone...and wish you all the best at UK ya^^