Ads

Saturday, December 01, 2007

搞笑的

今天会上来写是因为我觉得我account's lecturer所说的话很好笑
就来与大家分享
today's chapter is Cash Flow Statements and it has 3classifications
Operating, Investing and Financing (OIF)...



她上课的模样与动作
“From today onwards,forgot wat S.H.E or F.I.R..u have to remember a new band..tat is O.I.F.. and u must pretend to love this band..love this for 2months and it's worth for your 2years diploma..please bare in mind..treat the format as lyrics..i dunno y will i rmb S.H.E and F.I.R..because it cant make me earn money..btw..it's jz because I LOVE MUSIC!"...

phew..so sweat after all..reli 38 wan her..but kinda enjoy..haha..tatz all la..i wanna continue watching ma 超级星光大道d..^^ah..Eric sings "My Way"...but i prefer Ah Ken wan..hehez...

p/s: im not tat free mer..ma sekali gus post all lo..haha^^

haihz..好烦!!

2 comments:

Chai Zhi Ying said...

hahaha so funny!!!

lansi may said...

yala..she v v funny wan..