Ads

Friday, July 18, 2008

Tagged!

RULE 1:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1. I like to look for handsome n style guys..when i c them..my eyes will not blink until they are out off my eyesights

2.I have a habit of making sounds of "hmm..hmm..hmm"

3.I always repeat sentences till ting fed up and ask me to stop it..

4.Im growing fatter n fatter

5.I like to imagine how will it be when i am wif "him"s.......

6.I like to do hw at night..and waste the time for chit-chatting and watching in the day

7.I watched 真情 when im jz a kid..I din watch cartoons..or even snow white..etc

8.I din play dolls while girls like to comb their hair and dress their dolls up

9. I will spend about half an hour time in front of my wardrobe to choose shirt for the next day

10.I bath for half an hour

11.I think i jz really know the lyrics of "twinkle twinkle little stars" in secondary skul..

12.I play piano till grade 7..but songs that i could play well was not even one..sigh

13.I like to spend money but im owayz lack of money..tatz why i call myself a 败家女

14.I will think of my future and start to be scared coz i dunno wat will i be...

15.I like to sing k although my voice is not reli good ^^

People that I would want to tag are:

1.ting n poh

2.saix

3.may yee

4.chong wee

5.hui mei

3 comments:

xan said...

wat mean tag?

T'estimo said...

SUI
this is so TRUE
hahahahhaha~

lansi may said...

i oso dunno wat is the real mean for tag..hehez..sure true..coz i write by myself..i know myself quite well..hahaha