Ads

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Enjoyable Weekends

Happy Hour

Venue: Redbox
luckily get student price..

my cousin..finally I could listen to his singing

My cousin --> his sister
38 me

~cousins~

da jie

Dinner

Had steamboat at Goh Huat Seng (吴发成)
the soup is really nice..boiled with Arang..not gas *thumbs up*

Happy Hour

Venue: Church Street
(Near Jetty, turn left into the "Lebuh Gereja" when OCBC Bank is on your left)

Special Drinks: Snow Beer
(Tiger - RM9 /Heineken - RM11.80 /Guinness Stout - dunno)



Its taste likes ice-blended beer..can have a try =)


Saturday's Dinner

沙滩小馆
(opposite of Auto Lancia in Pulau Tikus, but the road name is Burmah Road)


??菜
铁板豆腐。。却端在盘上。。很好吃^^

黑椒鹿肉

虾卷蟹卷


猪脚

甜品--花生糊

Planned to go for Bon Odori after dinner
I just wanted to watch firecrackers
stuck in the road and got to watch some parts only
~ended the night with INCEPTION~

<发现最近都有美食的内容>

No comments: