Ads

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

愚人节

After my class on 12..
we went to haf our dinner and decide to go for a movie..
but den those guyz wanna play dota..
so my another gal fren..Cloye n I were waiting for them in de cc..
i waited for 2hours coz they play 2 games..
Cloye went back after the 1st half an hour..

After a while..it started to rain..
my fren's father called him n told him tat
jz now rain "iceberg"...
oh gosh..iceberg..冰刨..scared me..
waiting the rain to stop..
we went to the nearest kopitiam to haf a drink..
till 330..de rain stopped..
we took bus to Pavillion..
coz no TAXI!!!


Grand toilet in Pavillion..haha


GSC


We watched AWAKE..
it's jz okok..
not much comment on it.
after that we had our dinner at KIM GARY..
end for today..


btw..
i din get tricked on this April Fool..
tak shiok la..^^

2 comments:

Blues89 said...

want kena tipu only syok hor...?lolz...

lansi may said...

haha..mayb lidat jz will like Aprilfool..haha..